1.Click the Search Icon and type Remote desktop
2.Once open click the Show more options
3. Input your computer (youll be given this info) and username (youll be given this info)
4. Click Advanced Tab
5. Click Settings under Connection from anywhere
6. Enter Server Name (you will be provided the info) / Make sure Bypass RD Gateway server for local addresses and Use my RD Gateway credentials for the remote computer are checked off
7. Click the Local Resources tab and verify printers and clipboard are checked
8. Only needed if intend on using multiple screens Click Display Tab and check Use all my monitors for the remote session
Trouble logging in? Simply enter your email address OR username in order to reset your password.
For faster and more reliable delivery, add email@example.com to your trusted senders list in your email software.