Below is a walkthrough for downloading and installing Microsoft Remote Desktop app onto a Chromebook.
After installing the Remote Desktop App
2. You need to download the .rdp file from your remote web link ( if you are unsure, please send in a ticket, and we can provide the link) and login.
3. After logging in you will click on the RDP Icon which will download the .rdp file.
4. Once it downloads, click on the 3 dots in the top right corner of your Chrome Browser (this assumes you are using Chrome as your default browser) or press CTRL + J
5. Click on show in folder
6. Make sure the .rdp file is highlighted, select open and choose the RD Client
7. Yes to allow access, and then youll be prompted to input your domain login information (if you are unsure of your domain, please send in a ticket and we can provide this for you)
7a. it may ask for the information twice.
7b. If you use an Authenticator (DUO, Microsoft Authenticator) make sure to approve the login.
You should then be logged into your computer.